Friday, October 8, 2010

blue dress



I haven't been around lately, I've been busy with school and dance but this week I had fall break. I decided to enter some challenges and this one is for Sisterhood of Crafters. I really like the color combination and it's nice to make cards with colors I like. It was a very fun challenge, hope you like it! :) Juliette

Sisterhood of Crafters- Color my world

4 comments:

  1. oh wow, this is absolutely gorgeous. Love the stamp and those flowers. Totally love the white space which really makes those yummy colors pop. Beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us this week in The Sisterhood!

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love those colors! The flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pearls on the dress!! SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Juliette, congratulations on being the Winner. Email me so I can get your choice of stamps. My email is gemxh7764@yahoo.com.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete