skip to main |
skip to sidebar
The Sisterhood of Crafters is having a fun challenge called Funnies! The challenge was to make a card, page or 3D project that is humourous or funny. I love this cat stamp. The stamp alone makes me laugh! The cat, paw print, fish and mice are from a stamp set called Cats from All Night Media. The sentiment is from Susan Branch Girlfriends. I didn't ink the pie that's usually in the middle of the words and put the fish inside instead. Hope it makes you laugh. :) Maria
That's awesome. It reminds me a Noah and Kelly's cat :)
ReplyDeleteHa Ha, It does look a little like Sherman :)
ReplyDeletelol, I only wish this were true, roflol. Great card and definitely tickled my funny bone. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at the sisterhood of crafters.
ReplyDeletehugs
Yes...it's Sherman! This is such a cute card and it does make me laugh..just like Sherman! I love that little fish bone stamp too! Good job!
ReplyDeleteI've got to meet that cat someday! He sounds like quite a character. Thanks for the comments, this was a fun one!
ReplyDelete