Monday, July 26, 2010

Ooh la la


Here is a fun card that I made for the Shabby Tea Room's One, Two, Three Challenge. One ribbon, two buttons and 3 punches or dies. I chose a stamp from Stampin Up and the dies were from the Hello Kitty cart. This card was a challenge and J definitely helped with the inspiration. :) maria

10 comments:

  1. Such a fun card!!! I love the image and papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute design! Thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh So Cute! Love that moped image and all the pretty colors! Thanks for playing along with us in the Tea Room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute paper and colors! love that moped stamp, but she needs a bike helmet,ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. too funny about the helmet! i was thinking about the smoke coming out of the back of the bike and it's environmental impact!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! Great image and background paper! Thanks for playing along with us at TSTR! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool image and pretty colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun little stamp and I adore all the flowers and the bow. Thanks for joining us this week in the Tea Room.

    ReplyDelete