Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Baby boy



Here's a card I made for a contest over at Picture Perfect Creations. The challenge was to use the colors red, white and blue. I immediately thought 4th of July or USA but wanted to try something different. These colors also seemed like boy colors which reminded me of this romper template from PSX designs. I will use this as a welcome baby or as a baby's first birthday card. Enjoy! :) Maria

Contest- PPC #26

9 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that is so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute card for a baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute it also fit for the challenge at made by Momo's

    check it out here...
    http://madebymomo.blogspot.com/2010/08/tuesday-challenge_17.html

    Ivette
    Im having a blogoversary due in Sept 1st visit my blog to check it out
    http://allaboutmeandmyscrapbook.blogspot.com/2010/08/blogversary-candy.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOOO cute! I love it! Thanks for playing along with PPC this week
    ~Paula a PPC Creator

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card! I love what you did with our colors this week - WTG!

    Lori - PPC Creator

    ReplyDelete
  6. My oh my sooo cute!! Great job using this week's colors! Hope to see you next week at PPC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is super cute!!!

    Thanks for playing along this week at PPC.

    Trish - PPC Creator

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice, like so many of your other ones! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete