Saturday, August 7, 2010

Busy Saturday

This is our last free Saturday before school starts and we are getting lots done. We spent the morning cleaning house and when that was done, we sat down and turned on the Cricut. The kids and I are watching all the Harry Potter movies and I just made some chocolate/peanut butter chip cookies. This is my first 3-D project! This purse is from the Forever Young cartridge. I think this would be a fun craft to do for Juliette's next birthday party or sometime when she has a friend over. Back to the Prisoner of Azkaban! :) Maria

5 comments:

  1. Your purse is so cute and what a great idea for a birthday party craft! so glad you are getting good use of the carts! I spent the morning & part of the afternoon watching a video on the gypsy..finally starting to make sense to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know there is so much to do with the cricut that I haven't even scratched the surface. It's smart to watch a video for the gypsy. I'm so impatient to start cutting and at some point I need to watch a basic cricut video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! Was it easy to put together?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute purse! It is defintely a great idea for a birthday favor or party bag!

    thanks for playing along with our color challenge over at the Sisterhood!

    ReplyDelete