This card is from the other cool cart that my awesome Aunt Mary sent today, Forever Young. I love all the beautiful images that come with this cart! The Ooh La La stamp is from Stampin' Up, the rest of the images are from Forever Young. :) Maria
I'm pretty sure I have never been called awesome, so thank you! Your cards are awesome! I love them both! such cute paper and great colors..great design! i showed off your blog and Heathers at work on Friday to the ladies who make cards. they thought they were great too! keep up the good work..cant wait to see what else Juliette will come with!
That's so sweet, thank you! We all think you're pretty awesome. Juliette has been crafting away too, we will post some of her creations soon. She made the girl in the pink dress for our new profile pic.
We are a mom and daughter crafting team! We love to stamp, bake, scrapbook and create with the cricut. We are also crazy about BTVS, Jeeves and Wooster and Hello Kitty. We also LOVE ballet! Juliette loves to dance, I love to watch!
This is adorable!
ReplyDeleteI'm pretty sure I have never been called awesome, so thank you! Your cards are awesome! I love them both! such cute paper and great colors..great design! i showed off your blog and Heathers at work on Friday to the ladies who make cards. they thought they were great too! keep up the good work..cant wait to see what else Juliette will come with!
ReplyDeleteThat's so sweet, thank you! We all think you're pretty awesome. Juliette has been crafting away too, we will post some of her creations soon. She made the girl in the pink dress for our new profile pic.
ReplyDeleteThis card is very 'Chic'!!!
ReplyDeleteYou've done a great job with the colour combo this week at PPC!.
Trish - PPC Creator
This is a very neat card! Thanks for playing with us this week!
ReplyDeleteTamie- PPC DT